Playing with numbers

Hello!

Everyone of you knows number riddles! Here´s an example:
you have five equations:
(1) H - F = I
(2) F x G = C
(3) E / B = F
(4) A + B = H
(5) C - D = A
every variable from A to I stands for a number from 1 to 9, where each number appears only once (no two variables can have the same value)!!

Solving this problem with a piece of paper and your brain should take not more than 10 minutes.
(I tried it, and also found that 5-4-6-1-8-2-3-9-7 (A-I) is the ONLY solution!)

But how can I solve it with Mathematica??

best regards
Thomas