Re: Adaptive FunctionInterpolation ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50150] Re: Adaptive FunctionInterpolation ?
- From: "franjesus" <franjesus at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:19:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I tried your function with Mathematica 220.127.116.11 and it no longer works. It seems that NIntegrate evaluates g in a nonstandard way and values for pts are not stored. =BFIs this a bug? I can't think of any workaround, except choosing the points adaptively myself (wich btw is much more difficult).