Re: Adaptive FunctionInterpolation[] ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg50150] Re: Adaptive FunctionInterpolation[] ?
  • From: "franjesus" <franjesus at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:19:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello, I tried your function with Mathematica 5.0.0.0 and it no longer
works. It seems that NIntegrate evaluates g in a nonstandard way and
values for pts are not stored. =BFIs this a bug? I can't think of any
workaround, except choosing the points adaptively myself (wich btw is
much more difficult).