GUIKit FileDialog Widget
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50187] GUIKit FileDialog Widget
- From: pdickof at scf.sk.ca (Peter Dickof)
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 06:28:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I bring up this widget it starts with a display of the file
structure starting in a specific directory (My Network Data) and
allows files of type "All files". I wish to use Mathematic/GUIKit to
1) change the initial directory to something of my choice.
2) provide a file filter string *.gif to restrict files displayed and
How can this be done, preferably without delving into Java (about
which I know even less than GUIKit)?
I am running Mathematica 220.127.116.11, GUIKit 1.0.0 on windows XP.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting a contour plot with cylindrical co-ordinates
Previous by thread:
Re: Hypergeometric function
Next by thread:
Re: GUIKit FileDialog Widget