Re: 7 equations and 7 unknowns (non-linear equations)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50183] Re: 7 equations and 7 unknowns (non-linear equations)
- From: mathma18 at hotmail.com ("G.L.Narasimham")
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 06:28:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <ldifwdxdr08d@legacy>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 19 Jul 04 16:10:59 -0400 (EDT), Artur Manushi wrote: >Hi, >I'm trying to solve for an exit temprature in a forced air heat >exchanger and I have a total of 7 equations and also 7 unknowns. I'm >not sure how to go about it by using mathematica to solve these >equations. So far I have typed in the equations on a new mathematica >document and have also declared some of the known variables. After >I'm done typing them in I press Shift + Enter and the results that >come out are very confusing (I do no think it is giving me a proper >answer). Is there a specific path that I must follow to solve for >these equations? > >thanx, >Arthur Specify your equations or another set of their simplified representations. E.g.,if you used NDSolve and put in boundary values outside the required domain or range, or an error in sign.. anything can lead to an error.