Re: 2005 Geonetry Calendars
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50260] Re: 2005 Geonetry Calendars
- From: drbob at bigfoot.com (Bobby R. Treat)
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:34:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The website doesn't show nearly enough of the calendar to make me
think, or even suspect, that I'd want to buy it.
Matthias Weber <matweber at indiana.edu> wrote in message news:<cg4ev0$ccn$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Dear All,
> I have made two high quality math calendars for 2005,
> one with minimal surfaces and the other with polyhedra.
> They are available at
> Matthias Weber
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: minimal power
Previous by thread:
2005 Geonetry Calendars
Next by thread:
GCD of a list of polynomial coefficient