Random Edge Rewiring (Combinatorica)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50317] Random Edge Rewiring (Combinatorica)
- From: ballz_e at hotmail.com (N.)
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:51:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm trying to rewire a (undirected) graph (using the standard graph construction from Combinatorica) - that is, select a random edge and change its initial or terminal vertex to some other random init or term vertex. I can't figure out how to do this. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, B.