Re: subscripted function variables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50302] Re: [mg50287] subscripted function variables
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:50:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can use the Notations package, or you can use Ted Ersek's
SubscriptSymbols package from MathSource at the WRI site. Ted's package uses
the Notation package and does all the setup for you so makes it easier.
djmp at earthlink.net
From: Christopher Grinde [mailto:christopher.grinde at hive.no]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Is there a way to use subscriptewd variable names in functions?
I have tried
but I am not able to make this work.
Any tip would be highly appreciated as I have a code that generates a high
number of functions using Subscript[u,1]->Subscript[u,n] as variables.
Prev by Date:
Re: Publicon problems converting sample document to LaTeX
Next by Date:
Is a For loop always a no-no?
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: Solve gives complex solution where there is a noncomplex solution how to get the last one?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: subscripted function variables