Animate

	Could someone show me how to use animate? As an example, suppose I want to animate (which I
assume means to create a changing display in place, not scrolling), of an ellipse going from a
circle to a highly eccentric one.
	It must be pretty easy, but I don't quite get it from reading the Help. Thanks for any info.

Steve Gray