Question: weight matrices and MonomialOrder for GroebnerBasis
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50358] Question: weight matrices and MonomialOrder for GroebnerBasis
- From: Robert Knighten <Robert at Knighten.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 03:54:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
An option for specifying the MonomialOrder in GroebnerBasis is to provide an
explicit weight matrix. But I do not understand the syntax for doing this.
Are there examples of this available. In addition I would like to see a
weight matrix for some of the standard monomial orderings.
Thank you for any help.
Robert L. Knighten
Robert at Knighten.org
Prev by Date:
Re: FindMinimum and the minimum-radius circle
Next by Date:
problem writing a simple equation--urgent!!!
Previous by thread:
New webMathematica site: www.eco-tools.net
Next by thread:
Re: Question: weight matrices and MonomialOrder for GroebnerBasis