How do I plot contours from measurements taken on a rectangular 2D lattice ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg50371] How do I plot contours from measurements taken on a rectangular 2D lattice ?
- From: "mrksr. dmn. co. uk" <daniel at marksr.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:28:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "mrksr.dmn.co.uk" <marksr.demon.co.uk at marksr.demon.co.uk>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I am new to this newsgroup. I will shortly have an array of 40 x 41 = 1640 height measurements on some undulating land, taken at 1 metre intervals on a square grid. Each measurement has an error of about 5%. How do I display the data as smooth interpolated height contours ? -- Daniel Marks