- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52545] Compile ReplacePart
- From: Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:58:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
using ReplacePart with 4 arguments in a Compiled Function gives me the
error 'ReplacePart::argrx: ReplacePart called with 4 arguments; 3
arguments are expected', even though ReplacePart is defined also for 4
arguments in regular Mathematica code.
What's the problem here?
Next by Date:
Re: launching a kernel on a remote linux machine through ssh from a linux machine
Next by thread:
Re: Compile ReplacePart