Re: launching a kernel on a remote linux machine through ssh from a linux machine
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52542] Re: launching a kernel on a remote linux machine through ssh from a linux machine
- From: rschmied at gmail.com (walter)
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:58:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> does the kernel start without problems when you try > > ssh fast.here.com math > > on a text console, or do you get an error message? That's what I meant to say in my previous message, but wrote wrongly. Yes, typing "ssh fast.here.com math" gives me a text-mode kernel on fast without any problems. Walter.