Fedora3 segmentation fault
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52605] Fedora3 segmentation fault
- From: patrickmclean29 at yahoo.com.au (cgi-bin)
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 03:54:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Fedora3 (on a Pentium3) and Mathematica 4.1.
I'm getting lots of segmenations faults from the Kernel.
Is anyone else using this combination and getting the same crashs?
I will post more details as they come to hand.
Prev by Date:
How can I make FullSimplify work for user-defined functions?
Next by Date:
Re: .WAV file headers
Previous by thread:
Re: How can I make FullSimplify work for user-defined functions?
Next by thread:
binomial fraction subharmic functions-3rd, and 4th