Re: Complex Analysis using Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52639] Re: [mg52621] Complex Analysis using Mathematica
  • From: "Pratik Desai" <pdesai1 at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 02:08:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am sorry I should have mentioned that I am trying to do the analysis
symbolically.As per Dr.Eisenberg's suggestion I have downloaded your add-on
package Cartano and it is quite helpful.

Yet whenever I have to use a new variable I have to make sure that
Mathematica understands that it is real. Things are especially tricky when
one is trying to define conjugates and complex inner products of matrix
populated by functions defined on Hilbert space.Do you have a package for
the latter :)

Thanks again for your help
Pratik Desai