finite domains

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52664] finite domains
  • From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 04:10:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

When I look the book I see just infinite built-in domains, like Integer
etc...  I am wondering if finite domains can be created and if all the
domain related functions would work on it.  As an example, I have
{North, West, South, East} in mind.

Thanks ahead,
János
Trying to argue with a politician is like lifting up the head of a
corpse.
(S. Lem: His Master Voice)