Printing Error Messages to "Messages" Window?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52654] Printing Error Messages to "Messages" Window?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 04:09:41 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can I arrange for error messages (things like NIntegrate::"ploss" : and more or less any others of this sort) to be printed to the "Messages" window rather than the notebook that's being evaluated? (but still with the usual beep) I assume that this has something to do with setting the options for $FrontEnd, but I don't find documentation for terms like "PrintToConsole" and "PrintToNotebook" that I find when I look at those options.