- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52695] power spectrum
- From: George Szpiro <george at netvision.net.il>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:23:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I have a string of data - let us say a time series of 200 observations -
how can I find the power spectrum? I did Fourier[list] but have no idea what
the output means.
Thank you for any help (please to my email address:
george at netvision.net.il)
Neue Zürcher Zeitung (Switzerland)
Prev by Date:
Re: Needed Grid lines in Implicit Plot
Next by Date:
Successive words in different colors?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to evaluate Exp[I Pi(1+x)]?
Next by thread:
Re: power spectrum