Successive words in different colors?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52694] Successive words in different colors?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:22:57 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How to put words or extended text strings into a Prolog or Epilog,
preferably using just one single Text[---] command, but with successive
words or sub-strings displayed in different colors?
(Using "Graphics`Colors`" for the colors, and occasional \n carriage
returns within or between the substrings)
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Newbie Question -- Plot3d::plnc
Previous by thread:
Re: power spectrum
Next by thread:
Re: Successive words in different colors?