- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52696] BatchMode
- From: "nikos" <ntrian at math.auth.gr>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:23:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to run a mathematica notebook (.nb file) from windows console,
that means in batch mode. I want the result to be exactly the same as
if i run the notebook from the graphical enviroment. I use the command
math < file.nb > outputFile.txt and my output differs a lot.
Inside the .nb already exists the destination file.
Is it necessary to wtite it in the command line also?
I want just to run the notebook from the command line. Inside the
notebook ( exists a command that gives the kind and path of destination
Prev by Date:
a strange line of code
Next by Date:
Setting PointSize Globally in Show[GraphicsArray[---]]?
Previous by thread:
Re: a strange line of code
Next by thread: