BatchMode

Hi,
I want to run a mathematica notebook (.nb file) from windows console,
that means in batch mode. I want the result to be exactly the same as
if i run the notebook from the graphical enviroment. I use the command
math < file.nb > outputFile.txt and my output differs a lot.
Inside the .nb already exists the destination file.
Is it necessary to wtite it in the command line also?
I want just to run the notebook from the command line. Inside the
notebook ( exists a command that gives the kind and path of destination
file )