Setting PointSize Globally in Show[GraphicsArray[---]]?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52693] Setting PointSize Globally in Show[GraphicsArray[---]]?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:22:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Show[GraphicsArray[---]] with a number of ListPlots along with other plots included in the graphics arrays. Is there any way to set PointSize globally for all the ListPlots? SetOptions[ListPlot, PointSize->PointSize[0.02]] prior to all the ListPlots doesn't seem to have any effect, and neither Show nor GraphicsArray seems to take PointSize as an option. (Unless these are screwed up because each of the individual graphics in the GraphicsArray is actually a DisplayTogether.)