Linear Programming

Hi,

May be somebody can help me out.

I want to solve the following problem with Mathematica 5.1:

minimize     c x
subject to   A x = b,  l <=  x  <=  h, l  >= 0, h >= 0

LinearProgramming seems to solve only the problem:

minimize     c x
subject to   A x >= b,  x  >=  l

There seems to be a function DualLinearProgramming for which there
seems to be no documentation available. Would that function help me?

regards,
Matthias

--

PD Dr. Matthias Gottschalk