Matrix m x n
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52713] Matrix m x n
- From: "Hiho" <haifeng.gong at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:21:05 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How to tell Mathematica symbol A is a real m x n matrix?
I want to do this:
Assume A is a matrix,
f(A) is a matrix function,
I want to calculate the partial derivative of each elemet of f(A) with
respect to eacg element of A.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: A problem of numerical precision
Next by Date:
Re: How to evaluate Exp[I Pi(1+x)]?
Previous by thread:
Integration and Summation of Piecewise Functions
Next by thread:
Re: Matrix m x n