Re: How to evaluate Exp[I Pi(1+x)]?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52748] Re: How to evaluate Exp[I Pi(1+x)]?
- From: highegg at centrum.cz (highegg)
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:22:28 -0500 (EST)
- References: <3of6jzmw5u2v@legacy>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 9 Dec 04 17:07:03 -0500 (EST), hello wrote: >Is there a way to evaluate Exp[I Pi (1+x)]? I am expecting to see the >result to be: > >-Exp[I Pi x] > >because Exp[I Pi] can be reduced to shorter form. For example, Simplify[ExpandAll[Exp[I Pi (1+x)]]] does the trick. highegg