Re: How to evaluate Exp[I Pi(1+x)]?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52712] Re: [mg52702] How to evaluate Exp[I Pi(1+x)]?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:21:05 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
E^(I*Pi*(1 + x))// ExpandAll // ComplexExpand // TrigToExp -E^(I*Pi*x) Maybe someone will give a shorter method. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: hello [mailto:hello at noreply.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Is there a way to evaluate Exp[I Pi (1+x)]? I am expecting to see the result to be: -Exp[I Pi x] because Exp[I Pi] can be reduced to shorter form.