Re: Re: finite domains

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52733] Re: [mg52691] Re: finite domains
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:21:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The issue of using Element does not arise unless you overload the built
in definition yourself, since it only works (naturally) with the built
in domains.

MerberQ works with any list but of course will not work with functions
like Simplify etc that make use of Element.

Computers are not human ... sigh...

Andrzej Kozlowski
Chiba, Japan
http://www.akikoz.net/~andrzej/