Many keys not working under Linux Mandrake 10.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52890] Many keys not working under Linux Mandrake 10.1
- From: Daniel Arteaga <darteaga at NOSPAMPLEASE.ub.edu.INVALID>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:40:23 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just installed Mathematica 5.01 under Linux Mandrake 10.1, and many
keys are not working in the graphical interface: cursors (beep), delete
(square drawn), back (square drawn), shift+return (just a return), etc.
Additinally, I cannot select the text with the mouse. All this makes the
graphical interface essentially unusable.
I don't know if this may have something to do with the fact that
Mandrake 10.1 uses unicode as default.
I have looked at the Mathematica FAQ and searched this group and the web
with google, without any result.
Many thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: defining variables as Real
Next by Date:
Re: about Package
Previous by thread:
help on a recursive function
Next by thread:
Re: Many keys not working under Linux Mandrake 10.1