Re: about Package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52887] Re: about Package
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:40:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

can you read the Online-Help pages about the useage of Mathematica
packages. It is in the
Standard Packages | Appendix: How Mathematica .. | Loading Packages

You can pu your package in any directory that is in the $Path, and you can
add any directory to the $Path that you like.

Regards
  Jens

news:cpp21v$b1a$1 at smc.vnet.net...