Re: plotting two functions on the one graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52947] Re: [mg52902] plotting two functions on the one graph
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <benshimo at bgu.ac.il>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:19:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Frank,
Since you are using Plot you can combine multiple plots on a single Plot
command. The GraphicsArray displays an array of different plots. So,
Plot[{Sin[x], x-x^3/6},{x,0,Pi}] will do it for you.
since the curves are close for 0<x<Pi/4 you probably need to plot it
with different colors or other PlotStyle definitions
Plot[{Sin[x], x - x^3/6}, {x, 0, Pi}, PlotStyle -> {{}, Hue[0]}]. This
will plot the curve of the polynomial with red color
yehuda