- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53033] Re: Aliases
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:35:16 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
david.winterbottom at gmail.com wrote:
> Using another algebra program I can avoid the input and output of all
> the arguments of a general function by running
> Then "h1" is used in place of "h1(x,X,t,T)" in both input
> and output. Is there an analogous command for hiding function
> arguments in Mathematica?
> I'm using several arbitrary functions of four variables and some of the
> is virtually unreadable due to all the occurences of "[x,X,t,T]".
> Please help.
If you post a small piece of your actual Mathematica code, I am sure
people will find a way to neated it for you.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica language issues
Next by Date:
Re: finite domains
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How make a package