Information about subscripted function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53037] Information about subscripted function
- From: seb at magda.ifj.edu.pl
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:19:13 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when I define a function with a subscript in its name: (cell content below) In:= \!\(f\_1[x_] := x^2\) I can't see it by use of information operator: In:= \!\(\(?\ f\_1\)\) Information::ssym Out:= \!\(Information[f\_1, LongForm -> False]\) of course I may ask: In:= ? Subscript but then I get ALL functions which have subscripts in their names! so, how to ask about the defintions of subscripted functions ? Seb.