  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg53081] DelaunayTriangulation
  • From: psa at (peteraptaker)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:58:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I hope do "DelaunayTriangulation" and operate on associated triangle
elements. I was hoping that DiscreteMath`ComputationalGeometry` would
do the job.

Question 1: is there a simple way of identifying the actual triangler
(rather than just the connections)

Question 2: If my desired outer bound is not convex how can I get my
derired triagulation and boundary nodes (no longer a convex hull I

Please excuse by finite element and Dealauney ignorance: