Modeling reactions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53103] Modeling reactions
  • From: John Price <jrice101 at comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:59:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings Mathematica users,

I'm thinking of purchasing Mathematica, but curious whether It can do
what I need.

I've tried looking on the Wolfram site, but cant find the information
I'm looking for, perhaps you can help.

Can Mathematica be used to perform Physics Modeling such as particle
collision?  I want to design a combustion engine, but don't want
something on the scale of the Earth Simulator.  I just need something
that can handle the simulation of combustion and the applied forces
inherent of it.

Thank you,

John