Re: origin link
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53119] Re: origin link
- From: "mike sampson" <msamp at REMOVEswbell.net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 05:59:06 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
nevermind - it'sworking. it is just puttingthe menu item in the wrong
"mike sampson" <msamp at REMOVEswbell.net> wrote in message
news:cqeh0s$l2r$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Anyone using OriginLbs OriginLink for mathematica with 5.1? the folks at
> Origin say it should work, but when I install it, I don't get the menu
> nor the originml.ini file.
> A bit off-topic, I suppose, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
Prev by Date:
rotating 3D graphic by the mouse
Next by Date:
Re: Coefficients of previous result
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Intersection Problem With Version 5.1