- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53102] origin link
- From: "mike sampson" <msamp at REMOVEswbell.net>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:59:22 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anyone using OriginLbs OriginLink for mathematica with 5.1? the folks at
Origin say it should work, but when I install it, I don't get the menu item
nor the originml.ini file.
A bit off-topic, I suppose, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Information about subscripted function
Next by Date:
Intersection Problem With Version 5.1
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica is destroying my sanity....
Next by thread:
Re: origin link