Re: Re: Re: Re: Mathematica language issues

On 26 Dec 2004, at 12:14, DrBob wrote:

>>> Occasionally WRI admits that this behaviour is not what they
>>> intended and
>>> it then is officially classified as a bug.
>
> I don't think I've ever heard of a case like that. At most, some
> employee says, "That may be a bug," or "That looks like a bug."
> There's never anything official about it, AFAIK. Is there an official
> bug list that mortals can reach? I never heard of any.

Well, if you look at the past postings to this list by Daniel Lichtblau
  you will find that he not infrequently writes "this is a bug"  and
sometimes even "this is my bug". I consider such statements as
authoritative and official even when they contain a disclaimer ;-)

Andrzej