Titles disappear on SuSE 9.1

Hi,
	When I format some Text as 'Title' (Format/Style) with Mathematica 5 on
SuSE 9.1, The text just disappears, i.e. it turns to white on the
screen. The cell is still there but I can't see the text. It is visible
on a printout. The same happens for Subsubtitle and Section, but not for
any other formatting. Has anyone encountered this problem also? How can
I solve this?

Thanks,
	Michael Goerz