Re: Plot with x axis in dB

On 12/27/04 at 6:41 AM, milind.gupta at gmail.com (Milind Gupta) wrote:

>Is there any way to have the x axis of a plot as a decade
>function. Is there any way to plot the bode plot of a function??

I interpret your "x axis of a plot as a decade function" to mean a logarithmic x-axis. If this is correct try

<<Graphics`Graphics`
LogLinearPlot[Log@x, {x,1,100}];

As for Bode plots, I suggest doing a search at <http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter>. Most likely someone has already contributed a package there to make Bode plots.