Re: N does not work inside Replace ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53205] Re: [mg53185] N does not work inside Replace ?
- From: yehuda ben-shimol <benshimo at bgu.ac.il>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:12:41 -0500 (EST)
- References: <NDBBJGNHKLMPLILOIPPOMEBDEFAA.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I would like to thank all of you for the replies to my question. I just repeated some small experiment with Trace, Rule and RuleDelayed to follow the evaluation process, and hope to fully understand what I missed earlier. yehuda