How to plot...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46030] How to plot...
- From: Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke at t-online.de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:21:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to plot sin(x)/x on x=0.
f3 := Which[x==0,1,0<x,Abs[Sin[x]/x]];
F3 ist defined on x=0 (analytische Fortsetzung).
How can I force mathematica to plot the graph on x=0?
Prev by Date:
how to run a shell command in mathematica?
Next by Date:
How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: how to run a shell command in mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: How to plot...