How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46026] How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 03:20:56 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How do I Copy an error message to a text editor document (BBEdit, to be
specific) as just plain text (what I see in the notebook cell)?
I think I've now tried every possible Copy and Copy As . . . option in
the Mac front end menus for Mathematica 4.2, with the text selected and
with the cell bracket selected; and every one of them (fourteen cases in
all) gives me a messy version of the error message with a bunch of
formatting markup stuff inserted.
Prev by Date:
How to plot...
Next by Date:
help for time series basic operations
Previous by thread:
Re: How to plot...
Next by thread:
Re: How do I Copy an error message to a text document, as text?