Re: Mozilla 1.6
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46109] Re: Mozilla 1.6
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 04:15:35 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <AC32E60E-581B-11D8-B1C1-0003937FE44C@wolfram.com>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Aha! Replacing Mozilla 1.5 with 1.6 fixed things. Thanks for the tip.
Dale R. Horton wrote:
>> Are you sure about the .xml extension? Mozilla (1.5, under Windows XP
>> and with the appropriate math fonts installed) seems to choke on it:
>> Trying to load such a page with extension .xml immediately crashes
> First, if Mozilla crashes when loading *any* document, it's a bug in
> Second, I tried it in Mozilla 1.6, and it worked fine for me. You might
> want to try upgrading.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple Differentiation?
Next by Date:
Re: how to test if 2 expressions are the same? Mathematica 5.0
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
derivation of a picewise defined function