Re: How to printout more digits?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46156] Re: How to printout more digits?
- From: "Falko Schmidt" <schmidtfalko at t-online.de>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:54:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Toshiyuki (Toshi) Meshii" <meshii at mech.fukui-u.ac.jp> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c04f0p$ggi$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hello, > > I want to print out (or write to a file) outputs with more than 9 digits. > For example, I know that > > Print[ N[Pi, 9] ] > returns > 3.14159265 > ,which is OK. > > But, > Print[ N[6. * Pi, 9] ] > returns > 18.8496 > which is only 6 digits and not what I expected. > > Does anybody know how to print out outputs with more than 9 digits? Pay attention to the point behind 6. This reduces the precision of the expression. > In addition, I want to write the outputs in a file, such as csv files. > If you know ideas for this, please let me know too. ??Export Export["file.ext", expr] exports data to a file, converting it to a format corresponding to the file extension ext. Export["file", expr, "format"] exports data to a file, converting it to the specified format.