Mathematica 2.2 and 'EllipticIntegrate' package problem

Forgive me for asking a question about such an old version!

I recently purchased a used Mathematica v2.2, and it seems to run fine
on Win XP. However, I cannot get the Calculus`EllipticIntegrate`
package to work. It seems to load without incident, but I am still
unable to do the classic elliptic integrals like

<<Calculus`EllipticIntegrate`
Integrate[ Sqrt[ 1 + a Cos[u]^2 ], {u,0,p}].

Any thoughts on why? All the other extension packages (e. g. DSolve)
seem to create added functionality just like they should.

Thanks,