Re: How to printout more digits?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46200] Re: How to printout more digits?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:06:54 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2/9/04 at 5:54 AM, no_spam_anglewyrm at hotmail.com (AngleWyrm) wrote: >In:= N[Pi, 12] >Out= 3.14159 >In:= N[Pi, 50] >Out:= >3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751 >Apparently, the number of digits of precision is subject to some >form of interpretation. It doesn't always work. You didn't say what version you were using. I get results consistent with what I would expect, i.e., In:= N[Pi,12] Out= 3.14159265359 In:= $Version Out= 5.0 for Mac OS X (June 10, 2003) -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four