dvips complaint regarding Mathematica 5.0 eps graphics

I get the following message when I TeX my file in PCTeX, where kplot.eps
is exported from Mathematica 5.0.1:

D:\Program Files\PCTeX\PCTeXv5\dvips: Font Mathematica1Mono used in file
kplot.eps is not in the mapping file.

Does anyone know what the significance of this message is? My graphics
seem fine. Is it something I should be concerned about. (I hate when
things like this happen.)

--Mark.