dvips complaint regarding Mathematica 5.0 eps graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46208] dvips complaint regarding Mathematica 5.0 eps graphics
  • From: Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:15:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I get the following message when I TeX my file in PCTeX, where kplot.eps
is exported from Mathematica 5.0.1:

D:\Program Files\PCTeX\PCTeXv5\dvips: Font Mathematica1Mono used in file
kplot.eps is not in the mapping file.

Does anyone know what the significance of this message is? My graphics
seem fine. Is it something I should be concerned about. (I hate when
things like this happen.)

--Mark.