dvips complaint regarding Mathematica 5.0 eps graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46208] dvips complaint regarding Mathematica 5.0 eps graphics
- From: Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:15:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I get the following message when I TeX my file in PCTeX, where kplot.eps is exported from Mathematica 5.0.1: D:\Program Files\PCTeX\PCTeXv5\dvips: Font Mathematica1Mono used in file kplot.eps is not in the mapping file. Does anyone know what the significance of this message is? My graphics seem fine. Is it something I should be concerned about. (I hate when things like this happen.) --Mark.