- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46265] Re: MultipleListPlot
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:46:38 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <c0ft84$c73$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Naima Khelfaoui" <khelfaou at ese-metz.fr> wrote: > I used MultipleListPlot to plot many list , I want to change the size of > points but I don't know how, I used Plotsize but it don't change any thing. > > Thanking you. > > Suggest using DisplayTogether command instead -- more powerful, easy to use.