- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46265] Re: MultipleListPlot
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:46:38 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <c0ft84$c73$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
"Naima Khelfaoui" <khelfaou at ese-metz.fr> wrote:
> I used MultipleListPlot to plot many list , I want to change the size of
> points but I don't know how, I used Plotsize but it don't change any thing.
> Thanking you.
Suggest using DisplayTogether command instead -- more powerful, easy to
Prev by Date:
Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematical Statistics
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: