Drawing a HEART in mathematica?

can anyone suggest some code or a graph (or several graphs) that I could
plot in mathematic to display the image of a heart? trying to make a
homemade valentine for my girl.. and being a Physics/Math major it seems
appropriatte to be a bit geeky about it :)

I can't seem to get it look right though.. so can someone help?

- Charlie