Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46268] Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- From: "Charlie Bishop" <charliebishop at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:46:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
can anyone suggest some code or a graph (or several graphs) that I could
plot in mathematic to display the image of a heart? trying to make a
homemade valentine for my girl.. and being a Physics/Math major it seems
appropriatte to be a bit geeky about it :)
I can't seem to get it look right though.. so can someone help?
Prev by Date:
how to plot with logarithmic scale on X-axis ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: how to plot with logarithmic scale on X-axis ?
Next by thread:
Re: Drawing a HEART in mathematica?