Re: how to plot with logarithmic scale on X-axis ?

Needs["Graphics`Graphics`"];

LogLinearPlot[Log[x], {x,1,1000},
    PlotRange->All];

Bob Hanlon

In article <c0hitr$ll7$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Mostafa" <mostafa at nospam.com> wrote:

<< How I can plot a list of points or a function with lograrithmic scale on
X-axis? I need to have equal spaces between ticks of 10, 100, 1000, etc.

I have tried to use Ticks->{LogScale, Automatic} but that didn't help. As it
only changes the ticks values not the distance between them