how to plot with logarithmic scale on X-axis ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg46273] how to plot with logarithmic scale on X-axis ?
  • From: "Mostafa" <mostafa at nospam.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:47:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

How I can plot a list of points or a function with lograrithmic scale on
X-axis? I need to have equal spaces between ticks of 10, 100, 1000, etc.

I have tried to use Ticks->{LogScale, Automatic} but that didn't help. As it
only changes the ticks values not the distance between them

Thank you

Mostafa