Re: Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46303] Re: Drawing a HEART in mathematica?
- From: eww at wolfram.com (Eric Weisstein)
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:57:25 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> From: Charlie Bishop [mailto:charliebishop at yahoo.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > > can anyone suggest some code or a graph (or several graphs) that I could > plot in mathematic to display the image of a heart? trying to make a > homemade valentine for my girl.. and being a Physics/Math major it seems > appropriatte to be a bit geeky about it :) > > I can't seem to get it look right though.. so can someone help? There are a few examples on MathWorld that might fit the bill: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HeartCurve.html http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HeartSurface.html Cheers, Eric Weisstein Encyclopedist Wolfram Research, Inc.